One day, a mountain climber met a car accident. Fortune took his left leg. His friends and family were unable to face their ever agile boy in a wheelchair. Still, one of his best of friends gathers courage to meet him with a bunch of flowers in hand as a consolation greet. Seeing his friend coming through the nursing home glass door, the nimble-footed boy exclaimed, “see, at least you remember to congratulate me with a bunch of my favourite bloom. Just calculating how much money will be saved now by investing half money on making shoes. You know nah, how expensive these trekking shoes are!” the world is all about seeing the glass half empty or half full.
Every stuff under the universe has its own merits and demerits and so as the street workout. But, while in comparison with gym based workout, the differences are too vivid to get confused between the ‘half empty’ and ‘half full’ dilemma. Callisthenic exercises are a category of exercises that instead of hardly incorporating with any external bodybuilding equipment, uses one’s own body mass to build up one’s own body structure.
- The first advantage that is most easy to identify is, Street Workouts almost do not involve any gym equipment without some bars which are quite cheap and easily available, when gym-based workouts, quite evident from its name, associated with multitudinous expensive body building equipment. So, needless to explain, Street Workouts are much cheaper in comparison with gym based workouts.
- Street Workouts do not need any gym membership, any scheme subscription, monthly payment or anything monetary recurrence like Gym based workouts. This is completely free and once you know the exercise rule, you can perform it at anywhere, be at your home or at your nearest park at absolutely free of cost.
- I know; you always like to be bohemian. No particular mandate or timetable could bind you ever. So, why would you let the gym break your own rule? Forget to turn up at the gym at a particular time and workout at your own convenience and at your own time.
- The Street Workouts are many ways safer than the gym based workouts. This statement is true in a couple of ways. First, as the gym based workouts incorporate with multiple external types of equipment and as most of them are quite heavy, there is a chance to get hurt by the devices even for the slightest carelessness. In the other hand, as freehand exercises do not almost need any external equipment, there is hardly any chance of external injury during a workout. Secondly, your body will alert you the first whether it is compatible with your present exercise or not but use any external equipment can Be misleading in this regard.
- You can cheer up the creative and experimental you with the street workout. While in the gym, you are bound to perform some monotonous exercises day after day, here you can try the same exercise with innovative variations.
- Bodyweight exercises are great for functional strength in comparison with gym based workouts.
- You cannot carry the entire gym with you when you are on the go but can definitely carry your own body mass.
The differences are in front of you and the choice is yours!