Who is Aphrodite? There is very few among us here who does not know the answer. She is the Greek Goddess of Beauty. Now tell me, what does “Kallos” mean? Don’t know? This is the subject of grace to Aphrodite in Greek: beauty. “Sthenos” adds the “Brawn” in it. And when these two mingle, Calisthenics flares up in Australia in the 1800’s. before peeping into the more detailed explanation, in a single sentence, calisthenics workout, an urbanised form of street workout, is a framework of a bunch of freehand exercises that does not include any kind of bodybuilding or gym equipment; rather, this technique uses the trainee’s own body mass for building his own muscles. Typically, Calisthenics following people manoeuvre sit-ups, push-ups, arch, jumping, skipping etc. with a purpose of transforming the excess body fat to the muscle mass. Athletes, sports enthusiasts and military persons are more likely to be seen following Calisthenic workout sessions.
Along with a detailed workout procedure, the callisthenics workout scheme includes a well-planned diet chart for every individual body need. Insulin and Testosterone are two hormones that influence the muscle growth of your body; to be specified, Insulin lowers the cholesterol level and converts the food you intake to the energy for your muscles instead of being it the source of fat while the later stimulates the muscle growth. in a nutshell, these two hormones help the body to absorb the fluid and the glucose intaken but up to a certain extend. But, these two hormones can help the body doing this to a certain extent and the excess intake is a must to be stored as body fat. The Calisthenic workout experts the diet chart for everyone individually containing only so much calorie that the respective body can absorb with the help
of Insulin and Testosterone. So, there is no excess of energy to be stored as a form of fat.
Now, let’s know about some most popular workouts of Calisthenic workout system.
- Squats: squads primarily devote on leg muscles that include quadriceps, hamstrings and calves too. This helps toning both the backside and the abs. Squats help to strengthen the ligaments and the muscles and this helps prevent future injuries. This also helps to flux body fluid.
Sissy Squats: this is an excellent exercise that helps to straighten the entire body frame: from the neck to the legs.
- Split Single Leg Squats: Split Single Leg Squats helps in minimising spinal compression, vanishes the pain of knee and joint and have shown brilliant expertise in improving the overall strength of the joints.
- Lunges: Lunges mainly takes care of neck and the spine, though it has
a great positive impact on muscle building.
- Chin-ups: this strain takes care of your biceps.
- Bench Dips: like Chin-ups, Bench Dips helps in building alluring Triceps.
- Crunches: Crunches helps you in many ways- strengthen the abdominal muscles, helps losing belly fat and tone up the hip area too.
Yes, you are going to look the same alluring too!